NVIDIA® Virtual GPU Solutions
Supermicro has developed a line of fully validated server solutions featuring high performance GPUs from NVIDIA, along with NVIDIA virtual GPU (vGPU) software, to address the rapidly growing Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) market. These solutions include a Supermicro GPU Optimized server and Ultra Servers configured with dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 6TB DDR4 memory and NVIDIA® vGPU software with NVIDIA Tesla® GPUs based on the Volta™, Turing™, Pascal™, and Maxwell™ architectures and NVIDIA Quadro® RTX™ that deliver best-in-class virtual desktop experiences to users anytime and anywhere.
VDI has become increasingly popular with the broadened availability of mobile broadband, higher bandwidth, more compute power in modern mobile devices, higher display resolutions and a trend of BYOD within enterprises. Supermicro VDI solutions empower 3rd party RDSH, traditional VDI, and graphic intensive use cases by leveraging NVIDIA vGPU software running on NVIDIA Tesla® GPUs including V100, P40, T4, and M10 and Quadro® RTX™ 6000 and RTX 8000. The jointly developed solution offers the most TCO optimized x86 architecture for scaling VDI implementations across an organization by improving IT manageability, delivering on-demand performance and increasing productivity to virtual workspaces.
- Best Windows 10 VDI user Experience. E-Book Download
- Exceptional User Experience. Ultimate user experience with the ability to support both compute and graphics workloads for every vGPU
- Predictable Performance. Consistent performance with guaranteed quality of service, whether on-premises
- Continuous Innovation. A regular cadence of new software releases to ensure that you stay on top of the latest features and enhancements
- Best User Density. Industry’s highest user density solution with support for up to 32 virtual desktops per GPU. Lower TCO with up to 8 vGPU profiles for the flexibility to provision resources to match user needs
- Optimal Management and Monitoring. True end-to-end management and monitoring with real-time insight into GPU performance and migration technology, plus broad partner integrations that let you use the tools you know
- Multiple Monitor. Support multiple HD displays and up to two 4K-resolution displays to expand your workspace, enhance multi-tasking, and increase productivity.